How to install mobdro on android box with es file explorer
Mobdro app allows users to stream videos for free on Android Box. Mobdro continuously searches YouTube for the best videos and then provides the users with all the links in just one place. Mobdro can be used to easily discover streams worldwide on different topics in various languages.
Mobdro is exclusively available for the Android Box. Mobdro can be used to any Android Box that is running on Android 4.2 and later versions. Different categories which are available on Mobdro include channels, shows, and news.
Features of Mobdro
- It allows the users to stream videos online for free.
- Mobdro supports videos in different language and topics.
- The videos present on Mobdro can be recommended to other friends with just a tap.
- Videos present can be bookmarked.
- Videos can be sorted on basis of language and topic.
- The videos which are present on Mobdro are divided on basis into suitable categories.
How to Enable Unknown Sources on the android box ?
- Navigate to the Setting menu on the android box then go > Security.
- Check the option “Unknown sources“.
- Tap OK on the prompt message.
- Select “Trust“.